Junior League of Norfolk-Virginia Beach will host the second annual fundraiser, BRUNCHED, celebrating the ever popular occasion on Saturday, March 2, 2019. This brunch-themed tasting event will feature 10-15 local restaurants bringing their best bites alongside signature brunch drinks in a fun and festive atmosphere.
BRUNCHED will attract 200 brunch enthusiasts to taste local brunch bites, mix and mingle – all while supporting our local businesses and our community.
- $30 tickets include tastings from each restaurant.
- Cash bar offering signature brunch drink specials as well as a full selection of beer and wine throughout the event.
- Event is open to attendees age 21+.
- Entertainment with music, a silent auction and other prizes for attendees.
- Local bloggers and chefs to serve as “celebrity” judges for best brunch item and attendees will vote on a people’s choice award. (Categories will be determine after final participating restaurants are chosen.)For more information on BRUNCHED and the Junior League of Norfolk-Virginia Beach, please contact Nikki Brown (757-434-2248) or Sarah Mitchell (757-609-5565) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
When: Saturday, March 2, 2019
11:00 am – 2:00 pm
333 Waterside Drive, Suite 200
Norfolk, VA 23510