Junior League of Norfolk-Virginia Beach will host the second annual fundraiser, BRUNCHED, celebrating the ever popular occasion on Saturday, March 2, 2019. This brunch-themed tasting event will feature 10-15 local restaurants bringing their best bites alongside signature brunch drinks in a fun and festive atmosphere.
BRUNCHED will attract 200 brunch enthusiasts to taste local brunch bites, mix and mingle – all while supporting our local businesses and our community.
- $30 tickets include tastings from each restaurant (available for purchase below)
- Cash bar offering signature brunch drink specials as well as a full selection of beer and wine throughout the event
- Event is open to attendees age 21+
- Entertainment with music, a silent auction and other prizes for attendees
- Local bloggers and chefs to serve as “celebrity” judges for best brunch item and attendees will vote on a people’s choice award (Categories will be determined after final participating restaurants are chosen)
Thank You to This Year’s Participating Restaurants, Sponsor, and Judges:
Yoolks on Us
Langley Federal Credit Union
Brandy Anderson is the woman behind 64 Eats, a local blog featuring foodie experiences along I-64 and a few beyond. Follow where she’s eating on Facebook and Instagram at @64Eats!
George Culver is the Eater-in-Chief of the food blog I Heart Food, writer and photographer, he is also known as the “Mayor of Beertown”.
Kimberly Parker is the Chief Food Officer at So Full Zest. Located in Chesapeake, she blogs about the things that fill her life with joy; adventure, travel, weight loss, and food.
For more information on BRUNCHED and the Junior League of Norfolk-Virginia Beach, please contact the BRUNCHED Committee at email@example.com.
JLNVB looks forward mingling and sampling tasty bites with you Saturday, March 2, 2019 11 AM to 2 PM at The Harbor Club @ Waterside District: 333 Waterside Drive, Suite 200, Norfolk, VA 23510