The Junior League of Norfolk Virginia Beach, Inc. has been positively impacting the local community for over 82 years. We provide trained volunteers for local projects as well as financial support for organizations in need.
We annually focus our support on a diverse group of programs to address the needs of our community in efforts to effectively impact as many organizations as possible. The variety of programs also helps engage our League members by providing a wide range of volunteer opportunities.
- Applications – Interested in getting involved? Or need JLNVB’s assistance? Read more
- Healthy Kids Initiative - In 2007-2008, JLNVB membership adopted a Signature Issue with a three-year commitment. A project development committee surveyed membership for volunteer interest and issue relevancy. By membership vote, it was determined that childhood obesity and nutrition was a top priority in Hampton Roads. Read more
- Community Response Funds (CRF) — CRF grants are awarded once a year in the winter and represent an additional financial commitment to the community through partnerships with other local community service agencies. Read more
- Community Partners — Multi-year partnership with local non-profit agencies providing both volunteer and financial support. Read more
- Kids in the Kitchen — International AJLI initiative designed to help communities address the urgent issue of childhood obesity. Read more
- Past Projects — Projects that JLNVB has worked in the community on in the past. Read more