While the pandemic has halted many of our fundraising events, the needs of our community continue to go on. Join us the week leading up to Giving Tuesday (Dec. 1) as we raise funds to create a positive impact on the lives of women and children in South Hampton Roads.
How You Can Help
- Create a Facebook Fundraiser. Create a Facebook fundraiser benefitting the Junior League of Norfolk-Virginia Beach. We’ve included a guide to Facebook Fundraising here, as well as some graphics and stats to help you in your fundraising efforts!
- Donate through our website. Under category, please select 1925 Society Annual Fund. This goes to funding all our JLNVB initiatives! Click here to donate.
What Can Your Donation Do?
Whether you can donate $5 or $100, your contribution can add up to help to one of our children’s literacy and women’s health initiatives!
- $10 = 1 book for to stock Little Free Libraries in our community
- $25 = 4 period packs containing hygiene supplies for girls attending Title 1 schools
- $50 = 1 gallon of paint for our Elevate to Educate Title I elementary school makeover.
- $100 = Build a Little Free Library