Kids in the Kitchen is an annual health and fitness fair designed to teach children and families the importance of good nutrition and a healthy lifestyle.
- Experience fun, family-friendly activities
- Discover new ways of healthy living
- Learn about balanced nutrition
- Enjoy dance, Zumba, Tae Kwon Do performances and more
- FREE giveaways and raffles
Kids in the Kitchen is FREE and open to the public! Families with elementary school-aged children are encouraged to attend.
Download a PDF of the 2013 Kids in the Kitchen Flyer